· Provide you with a download of the entire “Lien Thumper” federal tax lien removal package so you can study what we are doing
· Prepare the Freedom of Information Act requests for your signature that are part of the package
· If the responses to those FOIAs are as anticipated, I will incorporate the results into two letters initially:
· A demand that the federal tax lien be removed on the basis that the liability is “legally unenforceable”
· A demand that the federal tax lien be removed on the basis that the IRS tax lien was not filed in accordance with administrative procedures and demanding that the IRS notify the three major credit reporting companies. You may add other specific creditors that you want notified before sending the letter.
· If, after waiting for the lien to be removed or withdrawn the time specified in the statutes and regulations, and the IRS has not removed the lien, I will write you a third letter threatening to sue for the refusal to remove the lien.
If the responses to your FOIAs are not as anticipated, or, if your case needs to be litigated, where we go from there will be negotiated on a case by case basis and determined by my availability.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 20 January, 2008.